Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 - a new era

2011 is a year of change! After nearly 5 years as the Corporate Chef for Legal Sea Foods, I have ventured off to see another side of the industry. My current role as Chef, Product Development and Commercialization is about as far from what I pictured for my career as I could get. As a budding chef and restaurateur in the late 90's, my image of career growth was centered around the growing accolades for culinary execution in small, alluring and popular restaurants. So now I am a chef for an International Food Manufacturer based in Buffalo, NY. We produce over 2000 products in over 50 manufacturing facilities across the globe...incredible.

So with the change in jobs, I am re-committing to regular posts to this blog. My goal now is to include the audience (of whatever size) in the behind the scenes journey of development for a global manufacturer. Hopefully we will explore the world of food together and see what it takes to take a concept to market on a massive scale.

Next Stop - Buffalo, New York...

No comments: